New Games

        Hi, everybody. Since I've been away few days, now it's time to catch up and review some latest games. I'll be looking to review Winter Sports, Shaun White Skateboarding, Shank, WRC 2010 and Naild. Of course I'll try to provide you with checked links for these games as many of us had bad experience with fake Rar files or torrents. And it's hard to reviews daily if you need to download 7 GB game with 2 mbps connection :).

        Few days ago I discovered awesome multiplayer game and I think you'll like it. It's called World of Tanks and with beta version you can play 'till march. I really recommend to everyone of you to try this game, you'll love it.

        And of course join our facebook page and post your game videos. I posted some of my PES Goals. :)


Best Regards.